Associate Director/ Director – Cost Control
Location : New Delhi
Hilleman Labs is looking for candidates to fill the position of Associate Director/ Director – Cost Control to support the Sr. VP – Finance, CS & Compliance. The role will be a mix of responsibilities at our Corporate Office in Delhi and off-site.
The incumbent will report to Sr. VP – Finance, CS & Compliance.
The major responsibilities for this position at Corporate Office are:
- Develop R&D budgets (Annual and forecasted) and financial plans by working closely with the Program Directors.
- Review all program budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Prepare monthly reporting package for the R&D programs and variance explanations.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Assist in the production of the draft year end accounts, supporting schedules and liaison with the auditors.
- Report to the Sr. VP – Finance, CS & Compliance with timely and accurate financial information relating to Program costs.
The major responsibilities for this position at Off-site are:
- Liaise with business partners to obtain the cost structure of a product, analyze, challenge and prepare product costing and NPV/Payback/ROI report
- Evaluating various options available for rationalizing the cost through import/export opportunities
- Providing effective management reporting and performance measurement with all Variance & financial analysis, trend analysis for Future forecast, cost control, capital management, inventories, and project financial management.
- Identifying & communicating areas for attention to maintain & improve low cost performance. i.e. Cost reduction areas in material & conversion cost, maximization of favorable variances, yield improvement etc. and monitoring implementation of agreed action plan for the same
- Coordinating Capital budget proposals with due evaluation of alternatives and calculate pay back wherever applicable
- Carrying out post project completion analysis to review & confirm the proposed & actual business benefit realization
- Developing and designing tools, system and methods to elicit cost impact of various activities for analysis purpose and to suggest cost efficient methods of Sr. VP – Finance, CS & Compliance.
Ideal Qualifications and Experience
- Chartered and / or Cost Accountant
- 10 - 12 years of which 3 - 5 years should be in a managerial position
Other Personal Characteristics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Excellent knowledge of ERP tools, Applicable Statute, Financial Analysis and Accounting & Costing methods
- Team player with ability to work effectively with colleagues
- Ability to travel frequently and on short notice as well as to stay for extended business visits outstation
Please send in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org